Friday, January 23, 2004

The Friday Five

I've been meaning to do this ever since I saw it over at Suburban Blight. And, as I'm trying to make good on the whole posting-more-often resolution, this will give one more thing to post (if I can remember to do this every week). Here you go - the first MLCotW Friday Five:

At this moment, what is your favorite...

1. ...song?

I'm kinda hooked on Jet's "Be My Girl." But, my all time favoritest song in the whole wide world is "The Boys of Summer" by Don Henley (I haven't heard the remake of it & am not in any hurry). I don't know what it is about this song. It just reminds me of my high school days, which, come to think of it, weren't all that great. Meh.

2. ...food?

Pizza. Sausage & double cheese. (What can I say? I'm easy to please.)

3. ...tv show?

Any of the shows on the History Channel that involve swords or tanks.

4. ...scent?

T's scent. I can't describe it. It's the best, though.

5. ...quote?

It's better to remain silent & thought a fool than to open your mouth & remove all doubt- usually attributed to Abe Lincoln. I know a few people at work who should give it a try.