Friday, January 30, 2004

Friday Five

Amy beat me to the Friday Five today, which is a good thing because I probably would've forgotten until Sunday, thereby making this the Not-Quite-Friday-Five. So, here you go, the Actually-Done-On-Friday-Friday-Five:


You have just won one million dollars:

1. Who do you call first? T. Definitely T first.

2. What is the first thing you buy for yourself? A plane ticket to Arkansas. I guess I could just buy my own plane, for that matter.

3. What is the first thing you buy for someone else? Tickets for T for a trip around Europe, since she chose me over Italy :)

4. Do you give any away? If yes, to whom? Yes. Family first. Then to local food distributions & pantries.

5. Do you invest any? If so, how? I have absolutely no idea. Something that would pay enough in interest or returns so that T & I wouldn't have to work. Land maybe. A big enough piece so that I wouldn't have anyone living right on top of me. Maybe out in the desert Southwest somewhere or back near T's family.