Saturday, February 07, 2004

Food That Makes People Question My Sanity

The Baloney Taco.

Yep, you read that right - Baloney Taco, invented today by yours truly because I didn't feel like getting all of the makings for a sandwich out.

Ingredients:
Sliced Baloney
BBQ Chips
Mustard

Instructions
Apply mustard to slice of baloney, to taste. Add BBQ chips. Fold like a taco, being careful not to squish mustard out the back. Enjoy!

The Boy actually tried one, after a little cajoling from me. He wasn't as enthused about the end result. I told him that one day he'll be living in his college dorm with half a pack of baloney, a bottle of mustard & a bag of BBQ chips from the vending macine down the hall & he'll thank me for showing him this culinary treat.

Trust me. I once lived off of Dr Pepper & Oreos.