Friday, March 05, 2004

Friday Five

It's back - enjoy!

What was...

1. ...your first grade teacher's name?
Mrs. Edwards for a month until I moved to Colton. Then it was Mrs. Rock. No foolin'.

2. ...your favorite Saturday morning cartoon?
Bugs Bunny & Friends. The Superfriends rocked too.

3. ...the name of your very first best friend?
Joel. My family would go to his family's house for the day. My mom would come into the room at about 9p to tell me we were going. Joel & I both knew that it'd be 2a before I left.

4. ...your favorite breakfast cereal?
Life. With a ton of sugar.

5. ...your favorite thing to do after school?
Play with my friends Tommy & Johnny (brothers), Angel & L'il Albert (at least that's what we were told his name meant in Spanish). We never knocked on Albert's door to get him. Instead, we'd stand at their gate & yell his name. I'm sure his parents loved us.