Friday, March 19, 2004

The Friday Five

Finally. The real Friday is here.

If you...

1. ...owned a restaurant, what kind of food would you serve?
Mexican. My specialty would be food that tastes great but peels the first seven layers of skin off the roof of your mouth (I still need to find some more guinea pigs for my Slow Burn Tacos). Of course, there would be food on the menu for those with a more delicate palate. That part of the menu would consist of refried beans & the shredded lettuce garnish that comes on the plate.

2. ...owned a small store, what kind of merchandise would you sell?
A record (yes, I said record) store. It would specialize in hard to find records & good, "real" music (no pop tarts or crappy, flavor of the day crapola).

3. ...wrote a book, what genre would it be?
Fiction. My autobigraphy would be more of a cautionary pamphlet.

4. ...ran a school, what would you teach?
I'd teach the new generation to recognize me as Supreme Lord & Master of the Universe - BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!

Or art.

One of the two.

5. ...recorded an album, what kind of music would be on it?
The band I was in oh so long ago specialized in three chord punk covers, so it's a safe bet there'd be more of the same. The only song that I've ever written & thought up (since I can't write it) the music to has a decidedly country flavor to it.

Yes, country.

I know. It makes me sick, too.