Monday, February 23, 2004

Time Killer

The following questions were sent to me by a couple of friends (thanks Elly & Jess!). The instructions said to send it via email to everyone yadda, yadda. I figured that most of the people in my address book read this site anyway, so I posted 'em here.

Feel free to copy the questions to your own site. If you do, leave me a note in the comments box so I can check out what you wrote.

Enjoy!

*Warning - It's frickin' long.

1. What color are your kitchen plates? Right now, I have one set of white with blue trim & another set of white with green & brown trim. Both sets from my first marriage & both sets scheduled to go to Goodwill when T gets out here.

2. What book are you reading now? I can't read. Why won't you people leave me alone!

3. What's on your mouse pad? I don't have a mouse pad (I've got one of those fancy schmancy optical meeses...Ooo! Ahh!).

4. Favorite magazine? Whatever happens to be in the doctor's waiting room (Highlights being a particular fave).

5. Favorite scents? The denominations with Washington, Kennedy & Eisenhower on them.

6. Least favorite smell? Patchuli oil.

7. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning? Where am I?

8. Favorite color? Green.

9. Least favorite? Least favorite what? Color? Beatle? Location to develop a flesh eating skin disease?

10. How many rings before you answer the phone? That depends - friend or foe?

11. Future child's name? Hmm...if it's a girl, I'd go for Robin (long story), but T's going for Cynthia Rose. And "Stop Doing That" if it's a boy. I figure that I'll probably be telling him that a lot, so I'd kill two birds with one stone.

12. Do you like to drive fast? Define fast.

13. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal? No comment.

14. Do you like storms? Oh, yeah!

15. What type was your first car? A 1970 Plymouth Fury ("Christine"). A gigantic, four-door, oxidized green tankcar.

16. If you could meet one human, dead or alive, who would it be? The live one. Meeting a dead human would be kinda creepy.

17. Favorite Alcoholic drink? Ny-Quil.

18. What is your sign and your birthday? My sign - Do not harrass the bear. B-day - 10/14

19. Do you eat the stems of broccoli? Only after they've screamed sufficiently (Who thought up these questions?).

20. If you could have any job, what would it be? Millionaire.

21. If you could have any color hair, what would it be? I like my hair the way it is. I'm starting to get that cool, Mr. Fantastic, greying-around-the-temples look. Although I'm not as stretchy as he is. Yet.

22. Have you ever been in love? I currently am :)

23. Is the glass half full or half empty? Glug, glug, glug...totally empty.

24. Favorite movie(s)? Star Wars. Hi, my name is Jay & I'm a geek.

25. Do you type with your fingers on the right keys? Yup. I type with 'em on the left keys, too.

26. What's under your bed? Terrifying, unspeakable horrors! And a sock.

28. Favorite sport to watch? Hockey. Although, I still haven't figured out what "icing" is.

29. What is your single biggest fear? The return of disco.

30. Say one nice thing about the person who sent this to you. "One nice thing about the person who sent this to you." What was the point in that?

31. Person you sent this to who is most likely to respond? I didn't send it, so I guess I can't expect too many responses.

32. Person you sent this to who is least likely to respond? See #31.

33. For some reason #33 was missing, so we'll make this the "Make up your own question" question: Are you wearing pants right now? Currently - yes.

34. Favorite TV shows? One guilty pleasure that only a few people know about. And history-type shows.

35. Ketchup or Mustard? Mustard! It makes everything taste better. Or at least more mustardy. It's like sunshine in a squeeze bottle!

36. Hamburger or Hot-dog? Hamburger. As rare as leagally possible.

37. Favorite soft drink? Mountain Dew in the morning, Diet Pepsi in the afternoon when I start feeling guilty about the three cheeseburgers I had at lunch.

38. The best places you have ever been? Anyplace with T.

39. What screen saver is on your computer now? The Ramones.