Friday, February 06, 2004

The Friday Five

Here you go, boys & girls - this weeks Friday Five:

1. What's the most daring thing you've ever done?
Hmm...just getting on the freeways in So Cal is pretty daring.

2. What one thing would you like to try that your mother/friend/significant other would never approve of?
Sky diving. It's not so much that T doesn't approve - just that she'll be on the ground, nice & safe, waiting for me.

3. On a scale of 1-10, what's your risk factor? (1=never take risks, 10=it's a lifestyle)
I'm pretty boring. Probably a 3.

4. What's the best thing that's ever happened to you as a result of being bold/risky?
I met T (you expected something else?).

5. ... and what's the worst?
I suppose the worst thing would be to fail & look bad. But, hey - better to have tried & failed than to have not tried at all.

Or so I'm told.