Friday, February 13, 2004

Just under the wire

This weeks Friday Five. Enjoy!

1. Are you superstitious?
Nope. A little obsessive/compulsive, though. Which is kind of the same, just more annoying.

2. What extremes have you heard of someone going to in the name of superstition?
Atheletes who wear the same socks, unwashed, for the whole season. That's just nassy, people!

3. Believer or not, what's your favorite superstition?
The lucky rabbits foot. Obviously, it wasn't very lucky for the rabbit.

4. Do you believe in luck? If yes, do you have a lucky number/article of clothing/ritual?
I don't believe in luck. I do, however, keep little knick knacks & whatnot that remind me of people or things. For instance, I keep an Arkansas quarter in my left pocket all the time (OK everybody - Awwwww!).

5. Do you believe in astrology? Why or why not?
I don't believe in astrology, mainly because of my faith, but also because I don't believe that the stars have much to do with guiding my life.

Here's a question for you - do you think that the famous astrologer Jean Dixon was surprised when she died? "Whoa! Didn't see that one coming..."