Saturday, November 08, 2003

Full-on throw-it-all-in-the-closet mode

Less than four hours now 'til T's arrival. I still need to get a few more things straightened up around Casa de Jota. I haven't done squat in my room & the Boy's room looks like someone turned it upside down.

Arrrgh! My kingdom for a can of kerosene & a match.

Bachelor living has had it's good parts. I've learned how to survive when the dishes are, um..."vacationing" in the dishwasher. I invented the "Post-It Note" spoon after forgetting a spoon at work & encountering some particularly thick &, therefore, non-drinkable oatmeal. & I've learned that macaroni & cheese can be dressed up with such things as hot dogs, tuna & peas (don't knock it 'til you try it).

But, it's also has it's drawbacks. Such as today. I swear my dirty clothes get together & multiply. Maybe playing "Sex Machine" too much puts them in the mood. I dunno.

Alright, enough procrastination. I'll keep you all posted on our adventures this weekend.