Tuesday, February 12, 2008

4 Things

T sent these questions to me in an email a few days ago. I answered the questions & then replied to everyone that she’d sent it to, which explains the weird looks & hushed tones at church on Sunday.

Anyway…

4 Things

A) Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Wage Monkey
2. Box boy at Stater Bros grocery store (for a whole two weeks - apparently, speed & the ability to find your way around the store are core requirements - who knew?)
3. Switchboard operator (a job that's every bit as thrilling as the name implies)
4. US Air Force, handling top secret messages & whatnot

B) Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Star Wars
2. The Empire Strikes Back
3. Return of the Jedi
4. Pippi on the High Seas (just kidding about #2)

C) Four places I have lived:
1. Yucaipa
2. Redlands
3. Rialto
4. San Antonio, TX/Biloxi, MS (at the same time - there was a warp in time & space that allowed me to occupy two places at once; stupid physicists don't know anything!)

D) Four TV Shows that I watch:
1. Heroes
2. Lost
3. Sabado Gigante! (a variety show on Telemundo that goes on for a bajillion hours straight)
4. TV shows that I inadvertently record because I forgot to set the clock on the VCR (they're never as good as what I really wanted to record)

E) Four cool places I have been:
1. The refrigerated storage area in Staters
2. A cemetery in The Middle of Nowhere, Arkansas (that's really its name!)
3. The shower when Tammie leaves the bathroom door open (brrr!)
4. The couch tonight after Tammie reads #3 (just kidding! I love you, Honey! Please quit looking up divorce attorneys!)

F) People who e-mail me regularly
1. Customer Service Rep's
2. Spambots
3. Friend requests on Myspace that turn out to be Spambots
4. Myself (I'm lonely)

G) Four Favorite foods
1. The first two slices of pizza
2. The next two slices of pizza
3. The following two slices of pizza
4. The last two slices of pizza

H) Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Any
2. Where
3. But
4. Here

I) Four friends I think will respond:
1. The Spambots
2. ETS
3. Amy
4.

J) Things I am looking forward to this year:
1. Sitting on the Lido deck with a foofy, non-alcoholic drink in my hand
2. Meeting Tammie's classmates at her reunion as she tries to prove to everyone, once & for all, that I'm not her "imaginary husband"
3. Seeing my sibling's & their kids this summer
4. Answering more email surveys