Friday, January 25, 2008

Tag! I’m It!

1/23/08
Amy tagged me with this meme & I figured, since I’ve been a flake about responding to tags for the past, oh, 3 years or so, I’d play along. Except that I won’t be tagging 5 people to carry this on, as the only two bloggers that I know have already done (or might do) this anyway. So, without further ado, here we go:

10 Things That I’ve Done That No One Else Has…At Least That I Know Of

1. ???

1/25/08
OK, I’ve stared at this thing for 2 days now & have no idea what to write. I’ve lead a pretty mundane life, people. I’m pretty sure that most everything I’ve done would be met with a "Meh. Been there, done that" by many people out there. So, with Amy’s blessing, I’m going to put a twist on this little meme. I’m going to list 10 things about me; it’ll be up to you, Loyal Readers, to figure out which one is a slight embellishment. Leave your thoughts in the comments section & next week we’ll find out how well y’all know me.

1. I’ve been in a music video.
2. I’ve found myself in the arms of a queen.
3. I’ve had my artwork exhibited in public.
4. I’ve had an out-of-body experience.
5. I hold dual citizenship: US & Canadian.
6. I’ve never drank, smoked or taken illicit drugs.
7. When someone says that something is “better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick,” I know, firsthand, just how true that is.
8. I’m related to poet Henry Wadsworth Longfellow, former Vice-President Dan Quayle & pilgrim John Alden.
9. My grandfather was a WWI vet, my dad a WWII vet, my step-dad a Korean War vet & I’m a Gulf War vet.
10. I have a hard time differentiating left from right &, as a result, have resorted to just pointing & saying “Thataway.”

There you go. Feel free to play along. If you do, leave a comment so I can hunt you down see what you wrote.