Tuesday, December 23, 2003

Evil smothered in bleu cheese

I was feeling fine yesterday. Not a problem, felt good, was looking forward to today. Then, I went to dinner with a friend last night. I had a salad, a combo burrito &, to top it all off, a cup of chocolate pudding. After finishing the pudding, my stomach let me know, in no uncertain terms, that it was very unhappy with me. Now my stomach feels likes it's gone a few rounds as Tyson's punching bag & I have to go to work today, not just because I have to work, but because I need to get my paycheck & a package that I'm expecting. In addition to that, today is the 32nd Annual Jay's Christmas Shopping Day.

What do I blame my current gastrointestinal woes on? The salad. I thought maybe it was the pudding, because that's when I started feeling sick. But, how can you blame an innocent little cup of pudding topped with whipped cream? No, I place the blame firmly on the salad. I think the nutritional value of the salad upset my body's balance of grease, fat & cheese.

Salad - Satan's healthfood. Fear it!