Wednesday, October 01, 2003

Day…going…so…slooooooow

Good freakin’ grief, could this day drag on any longer? It’s just now hitting 2p out here. Three hours left of work & then go home, do laundry, get my stuff together then it’s Ny-Quil time, baby. Have to be up by 4a to get to the airport by 5:15a or so, as I have to be at the terminal to check in an hour & a half before my flight leaves (thank you, Al-Qeada). Then, 3 hours of anxious waiting as I take to the skies. A one-hour layover while waiting for my next flight, then one more hour & finally be able to see T. * sigh *

Crumbs…it’s only been 3 minutes since I last looked at the clock. ARRRRGH!!!

* *

* sigh * It’s only 3:16p now, an hour & fifteen minutes since I last wrote. This day is going soooo slooooow.

* *

ARRRRGH!!! It’s only been 3 minutes since I last wrote! Why am I being tortured like this? Why? Why?!?

* *

Ker-umbs! This is now officially the longest day in the history of the world.

* *

OK, sorry about all the whining. I have absolutely zero patience for waiting for surprises or gifts or anything like that. This is why I don’t like Christmas & birthday parties & all that kind of stuff. I mean, I do like the holidays, I just hate the antici…pation. I can remember one year at Christmas, I bugged my mom for days, asking if she’d gotten me a particular toy I wanted. I finally broke her & she said “Do you want me to tell you the rest of the things I got you?”

Little did she know, I’d already found all of the other gifts.