Monday, August 18, 2003

The Last Straw

Well, I've finally had it with "The Company." I've had it with working for idiots that couldn't manage their way out of a paper bag. I've had it with obnoxious co-workers. I've had it with crummy working conditions (8 months & I still can't get any paperclips). There are so many things. I've...just...had...it. So, now, instead of looking simply for parttime work, I am going to focus on a new fulltime position. Preferably one that pays enough so that I won't have to find a second job. Something a bit more challenging that printing & marking up orders 5 times a day. ARRRRGH!!! I am so sick of this place. 8 years with the Company. I don't know that most of those years have been a waste. The other departments I worked in weren't too bad (although Office Services had its share of drama). But the warehouse is an absolute waste of my time. & I'm sick of it. I really hope that I don't get called in for a "chat" tomorrow because it's not likely to be very pretty. Hopefully I'll have calmed down by then, but they're still liable to get an earful. I just pray that God guide my words & hold my tongue.

I need to go to the cages & hit a few baseballs around...name each one of them after a manager or picker or processor. Smack each one into oblivion. Grrrr...

*sigh* I can see the light at the end of the tunnel...I just can't get to the end of the tunnel fast enough.