Thursday, April 03, 2008

40 Odd Things

Lisa tagged me and I decided to play along...over here on J's blog (this is Amy of Badgroove again...keeping you all entertained while J is learning to limbo on a cruise ship somewhere in the pacific).

1. Do you like blue cheese salad dressing? Emphatically NO

2. Have you ever smoked heroin? No.

3. Do you own a gun? Own NO but I have shot 'em before (target practice...not at a person).

4. What's your favorite drink at Starbucks or other specialty coffee shop?
Venti Iced Black Tea Lemonade Sweetened with Classic, extra ice.

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? depends on the appointment.

6. What do you think of hot dogs? If I am in the mood for them I think YUM.

7. Favorite Christmas song? O Holy Night (as sung by Martina McBride).

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Sometimes I am in the mood for juice (almost always Orange or Cranberry Cocktail...sometimes though..nothing satisfies like a diet coke.

9. Can you do push ups? I think maybe a couple (stealing Lisa's Answer here).

10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? I don't wear jewelery very often...but I have a couple charm bracelets I like (sentimental value mostly).

11. Favorite hobby?
Crocheting I guess...hard to pick just one.

12. Do you have A.D.D.? No

13. What's one trait that you hate about yourself? I tend to clam up at the worst times.


14. Middle name? Katherine

15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment. I wonder what is going on in this story I am writing (it kinda has a life of its own). Why does my tongue hurt? Is it 5:00 pm yet?

16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Diet Coke. Water. Venti Iced teas.

17. Current worry right now? Trying to figure out how/if I can afford to go to the FONTANA race.

18. Current hate right now? This new system at work we are supporting.

19. Favorite place to be? Home

20. How did you bring in the New Year? Hanging out in Vegas.

21. Do you like to travel? YES

22. Name three people who will complete this? If you wanna do this do it..then leave J and I a comment here so we know you played along.

23. Do you own slippers? Yes but I never wear them.

24. What color shirt are you wearing? pea green

25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? I don't think I ever have.

26. Can you whistle? Yes

27. Favorite color? Purple

28. Would you be a pirate? No

29. What songs do you sing in the shower? Lately its been "Pictures To Burn" by Taylor Swift

30. Favorite girl's names? Emily, Elizabeth, Emma (how weird they all start with E)

31. Favorite boy's name? Gwain (I know...my mom has told me this child is just a target for bullies), Steven, Montgomery

32. What's in your pocket right now? Four dollars.

33. Last thing that made you laugh? Something my best friend said but I can't rememeber exactly what it was.

34. Best bed sheets as a child? Mickey and Minnie Mouse. I still have one of the pillow cases.

35. Worst injury you've ever had? Dislocated my right knee.

36. Do you love where you live? Its ok.

37. How many TVs do you have in your house? 3

38. Who is your loudest friend? I honestly can't think of any loud friends. My dad is kinda loud though. I hope this doesn't mean that I am the loud one.

39. How many pets do you have? 1 my beagle Roxy.

40. Does someone have a crush on you? Not that I know of.

41. What is your favorite book? The Outsiders by SE Hinton

42. What is your favorite candy? Lindt Milk Chocolate Truffles (good one Lisa...stealing this too)

43. Favorite Sports Team? Joe Gibbs Racing

44. What were you doing 12 AM last night? Sleeping

45. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Urg isn't it saturday yet?