Tuesday, March 29, 2005

You Think I'm Kidding...

...but I honestly think that people are posted at different places, wherever I go, so that they can either a) get in my way or b) follow me into the bathroom.

Further proof of this belief presented itself yesterday. I was making my way to the single seater loo, located in the front of the building. Nobody followed me over there. Not a soul was shadowing me. I got to the restroom, only to find it occupied. So, I made my way to the nasty, icky multi-convenience bathroom. While walking up to it, someone came around the corner just as I got there & followed me in!!! Then, after he finally left, someone else came in, did their thing & then grabbed a paper towel to dry their hands - without having turned on the water!!!

EWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! Ick! Ick! Ickity-ick!

So, I sat there for a few more minutes, trying to contain my revulsion over what I'd just heard happen. Then, someone else came in. Yes, three people in less than ten minutes.

I'm not paranoid, I tell ya! They're all following me - I just know it!