Thursday, January 27, 2005

"Just relax & you won't feel a thing...

until I jam this down your throat!" - Dr. Nick Riviera, The Simpsons

Yup. Today's the day. I'm going to the dentist (who sort of reminds me of Dr. Nick, if he were a short Indian/Pakistani man) to get the ol' wisdom teefs yanked.

I'm sure you can imagine my excitement.

I was told to come in on a semi-full stomach. I'm thinking, though, that with the hairtrigger gag reflex that I was blessed with, that may not be a good idea. Oh well. I'll be relaxing, having nitrous induced hallucinations, so I don't think I'll really be too worried about it at the time.

I'll try to post all the gory details later. I may be trying to write through a painkiller cloud, but, I will try nonetheless.

Goodbye, wisdom teefs. I've enjoyed the many years of food chewing service that you've provided me. You will be missed.