Thursday, October 21, 2004

The I Don't Think So (tm) Award

Ladies & Gentlemen, I welcome you to the first I Don't Think So (tm) Award ceremony, given to celebrate those people, places, situations & other nouns that, when you hear about them, make you shake your head & say "I don't think so."

Without further ado, I give you today's winner.

Don't ask me why, but on the radio this morning, I was listening to an interview with Vin Di Bona. For those unfamiliar with the name (which is probably most everyone), this is the man that has inflicted such atrocities on us as brought us such fine viewing fare as "America's Funniest Home Videos" & "Battle of the Network Stars I-IV." During the interview, he made the following comment:

Bob Saget, off camera or on stage...he's a rebel.

All together now - I Don't Think So!

Congratulations, Mr. Di Bona. You have just earned yourself the first I Don't Think So (tm) Award.

Let's give him a big round of applause, everyone!