Tuesday, September 13, 2005

You're Quite Welcome, Amy

I received this in my inbox from Amy of Ye Olde Badgroove:

"Jay...I think I can thank you for this! Remember that john stamos fan
letter
??? Remember???
Well...because of that I got this...and I get tons of John Stamos (and
dave coulier) hits a
month...LOL.

AMY

------------- Forwarded message follows -------------


The following message was sent on 09/13/05 at 3:37pm by xxxxxx:

My name is (name witheld to keep the freaky-types from flocking here), I am 10 years old and live in Texas. I am a
huge fan of John Stamos
and was wondering if you know where I can purchase some John Stamos
bedding. I have tried
several sites with no results. I would also like to know how I can join
his fan club. Thank
You"


What I want to know is:

Where can I find some John Stamos bedding? I mean, I use cedar chips & newspaper for my little pet John Stamos, but if there's some bedding made specifically for him, then I'm all over it!