Friday, June 13, 2008

Surfacing

Hello, Loyal Readers!

Just a quick note to say that I haven't forgotten to post, nor am I at a loss for witty & humorous things to write about. It's just that I've taken on an online English class this summer that's kind of consuming a lot of my writing time & mental resources. Fortunately, for both you & I, it's only a six week class & I've just finished week two.

And there was much rejoicing (yay)...

In the meantime, I've noticed a few regulars pinging MLCotW, as well as a few direct hits (I'm in somebody's bookmark list), so, turn off your cloaking devices & delurk! Say hi! Have a cookie!

Please? Knowing that strangers are peeking in on me is doing things to my head. Weird things...

Don't make me call out my unholy robot-armed monkey army!

PS - The first one of you who makes a comment about how the class is obviously not helping with my writing skilz gets a robot monkey arm delivered wedgie.